- Processing accounts receivables and cash collection from direct customers
- Monitoring of payments in due terms and follow-up of overdue and disagreement
- Providing quality customer service & making smart decision
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliation and cash balance
- Ensuring all administrative duties are actioned
- Keeping aligned with policies & procedures
- Thai nationality. Male or Female age under 30 years old
- Bachelor's degree in accounting with GPA>3.00
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience in Account Receivable, Collection, or related fields
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Be driven to achieve individual and team KPIs
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901