- To prepare for the overall Sales Strategy and Plan of the responsible pharmaceutical products in Neurological Category.
- To ensure the achievement Sales Objectives for the specific geographic area
- To motivate and provide directions to team members
- To meet or exceed respective sales budget, in accordance with company's targets
- To ensure that the sales teams are strictly in place as per the policies of the organization.
- To manage team and allocating areas to the Sales executives to ensure achievement of targets
- To effectively manage the territory is in accordance with the policies of the organization.
- To understand the market pulse and drafting the local strategies.
- To monitoring and update market trend
- Min 7 years working experience in sales position with the good record.
- Experience managing and building team.
- Strong networking selling and keen on pharmaceutical industrial
- Dynamic and "Can Do" attitude.
- Problem solving, key person connection, and negotiation.
- Creative thinking and reliable person with the negotiation and influencing skills set.
- Good communication skill in verbal and written English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8615 and ask to speak to Rapirat (Consumer Team)
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901