Location: Mekong Delta
Working Time: Mon - Sat
Report to: Sales Director
· Formulates, together with the Marketing Manager, the commercial strategy, consistent with the business strategy of the Company, which after approval by the General Manager of the Company, results in short and (mid) long term plans for the Commercial Department and the framework for the key areas of the department.
2. Business year planning:
· Sets up and implements year plan(s) for the key area(s) of the department, including budget(s), in line with the strategy of the Company, market developments and Financial and other business objectives, in order to give guidance, after approval by the General Manager, for the activities of the department. Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
· Develops and maintains an efficient sales (support) organization, according to the framework of the year plans, in order to obtain the quantitative and qualitative sales targets, and the sales activities anticipate the market developments. Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
4. Account management:
· Ensures the development and execution of professional account management, and maintains personal relationships with main accounts, within the guidelines of the annual plans, resulting in optimization of customer/consumer relations and business opportunities, and a positive image of the Company in the market.
5. Business process/operational improvements:
· Participates from the own discipline in multidisciplinary project teams on business process/operational improvement issues, within the Company strategy and year plans, in order to optimize the operational performance and thereby contributes to the financial performance of the Company.
6. Budget control:
· Controls the budget of the department, takes corrective actions when necessary, and ensures adequate reporting, within corporate guidelines, to ensure that the Company delivers its budget and meets KPI objectives.
7. People Leadership:
· Organizes, manages, develops and staffs the department in line with corporate guidelines, in order to be equipped for current and future business challenges and contribute to the optimization of business results. Coaches his/her team on a weekly basis to achieve team and individual targets.
· Bachelor degree of fishery, aquaculture, aquatic pathology (master degree is preferred)
· Minimum 3 years of shrimp farming techniques expertise
· Minimum 5 years of shrimp feed selling experience; working experience with shrimp farm key accounts and having relationship them are preferred
· Technical skills (farms management/auditing and reporting).
· Negotiation & presentation skills
· Able to approach shrimp farm key account and how to make good relationship with them
· Competitive remuneration package
· Attractive package, with additional bonus according to KPIs and performance
· Attractive package, with additional annual bonus (13-month bonus)
· Competitive salary, performance review periodic
· Healthcare insurance as well as other social insurance in accordance with national regulations
· Premium healthcare package
· Advanced Healthcare program and other life care perks
· International and professional work environment
· Working in a dynamic and energetic environment
· Opportunity to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural and innovative environment
|Location:||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Specialization:||Sales / Sales Management|
|Contact:||Thuy Phan Thi Thanh|
Location: Mekong Delta
Sorry, this job is no longer available