- Timely prepare the monthly reporting package for Asian Operations, monthly consolidation and review of results (Financial results / variance / key performance indicators).
- Assist the entities in achieving the timeliness and ensure the reliability of the figures of monthly financial closing reports.
- Assist in the preparation and consolidation of Forecast, Budget and the Mid Term Plans.
- Assess, monitor and consolidate both Capital Expenditures and P&L.
- Ensure the compliance of the business within the Group operating and finance controls, policies and procedures.
- Undertake economic studies, bench-marking, cost simulations & validation of saving proposals.
- Monitor transfer prices, sales and inventory and provide transfer price for any special request.
- Analyze, recommend changes in financial processes for improvement
- Bachelor or master degree in Finance or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in costing position in international manufacturing company and have a manufacturing finance background.
- Solid knowledge of MS tools especially-Excel
- Knowledge of ERP system, Oracle system is a plus
- Fluent in English listening, written and spoken, and making presentations
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901