- Evaluate appropriate new sales techniques and ensure its implementation in order to increase sales volume of the region.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
- Ensure sales, credit/collections and sales returns operations are completed.
- Setting sales targets for individual representative and your team.
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Managing and ensure the inventory management process is done according to the company policy.
- Managing and directing sales force for the achievement of sales goals within assigned district of the region.
- Directing and ensure that all employees who report under their area have the necessary tools
- Training and developing the employee to performance their target.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Laws, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 8 years of experience as a sale or business development.
- Bachelor's degree in Food technology, Agricultural Engineering or Agribusiness.
- Master (Master Administration, Business Administration) and/or any Finances Programs is preferable.
- Familiar with specialty chemical application to Agricultural market.
- Technical knowledge in sale or business development management, Agriculture and P&L.
- Possession of good networking capabilities. Strong negotiation skill and selling technique.
- Good command of English both in spoken.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8611 or 02-106-8641 and ask to speak to the Industrial & Engineering Team1.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901