Job Title: Assistant Accounting Manager
Location: Bangkok (BTS/MRT Reachable)
- Oversee GL accounting including month-end closing account and reporting.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly data for package consolidation.
- Verify all accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculation.
- Review VAT report (PP30, 36), withholding tax reports (PND 1, 3, 53, 54) and oversee tax matters.
- Ensure that company financial records and financial reports are maintained in compliance with company policies and IFRS reporting requirements.
- Assist other requirements requested by the direct supervisor.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or master's degree in related field is preferable.
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting, reporting and audit from MNC environments, preferable from FMCG business.
- SAP, HFM knowledge is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently with tight deadline and high pressure
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901