- Handle a full spectrum of accounting function
- Responsible for accurate and timely month end close including notes to accounts, bank reconciliations are done properly
- Prepare cash forecast, company budget including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow
- Ensure compliance with local regulations (audit, tax, VAT, central bank etc.) and group policies, familiar with IFRS accounting standards
- Oversee ERP implementation
- Work closely with Regional shared service
- Perform all other duties as assigned & required.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Accounting.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experience in SAP system
- Good command in English both of written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor,
496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901