- Record accounting transactions according to the local accounting standards
- Review GL accounting and tax filings
- Payment, payments processing, items clearing
- Lead and manage team to conduct bank reconciliation
- Balance Sheet justification
- Prepare timely monthly, and year end closings and reporting packages
- Processing and checks of documents for audits and Tax controls
- Communication with partners (external and internal)
- Integration, control of the Payroll in the accounting system
- Ensure compliance with all accounting and financial policies and procedures
- Coach and develop the accounting team and monitor individual performance
- Thai nationality. Male or Female
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- At least 5 years' experience in General Accounting form well-known MNC
- Experience in GL is a must with month end closing
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Familiar with Oracle would have an advantage
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Excellent management, relationship and communication skills
- Able to work cross culture in different working environment
- Service minded, self-driven and motivated
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901