- Maintaining all general ledger and ensuring all transactions are properly and accuracy posted
- Reviewing, analyzing and prepare financial statement
- Ensure all moth-end and year-end closing process be prepared and control property and in timely manner
- Ensures accurate and timely financial reports of both the Statutory and Management
- Manage and control direst and indirect tax for the company, deals with the tax authorities to the max matters, actively advise on tax matters
- Keep updating on regulatory requirement and apply into the company's accounting system
- Ensure a clean timely auditing from both internal and external auditors
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Finance and Accounting or related fields
- At least 5 years' experience in accounting or related, preferable in MNC.
- Ability to do multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- CPD holder is preferable
- Computer Proficiency, excellent in MS office and experience in ERP
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8626 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901