Brand Manager - Alcohol Product
- The position reports Marketing Manager.
- Execute marketing campaigns across all platforms both ATL and BTL according to the marketing plan and budget.
- Work with agencies to conduct market research for each country.
- Monitor key competitor activities and country situation to propose potential improvements.
- Explore the market to find information, consumer behaviors, market size, market share, competitor movements, trade and consumer promotions, and media trends.
- Marketing campaigns analysis and evaluation.
- Thai Nationality only, Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, or other related fields.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in FMCG, Regional market (ASEAN / CLMV).
- Excellent Command in English (writing, speaking, and reading).
- Strong management skills in problem-solving & decision making, initiative, analytical & proactive thinking, positive attitude, result-orientation, interpersonal skill, presentation and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to travel abroad.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8615 and ask to speak to The Consumer Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Phone: +66-2-106-8600 | Fax: +66-2-654-0901
Follow us: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
Please apply by using "Microsoft Word" only