- Act as a "Business Controller" who collaborates with accounting shared service team and supports for reviewing and preparing "Month-end Closing, Quarterly-end Closing, and Year-end Closing related to Account Payables & Account Receivables & GL & Inventory Management & Revenue etc.
- Coordinate with accounting shared service team to analyze and match revenue and Cost of Good Sold by Business Units including provide necessary accrued revenue during accounting closing period
- Assist Financial Controller to develop "Internal Control & Procedures" including initiate "Process Improvement" regionally
- Provide "Financial Reports and P&L Analysis Reports" for management's decision making and IFRS Standard
- Prepare and analyze "Financial Statement", "Financial Report and Operational Report" including Variance Analysis Report and other management reports as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7+ years in relevant accounting experience from MNC and large conglomeration company
- CPA is an advantage
- Strategic & Analytical Thinking, Strong Problem-Solving skill, Hands-on, Attention-To-Detail, Good Communication skill, Team-Leader, Proactive and Assertive
- Fluent in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901