- Monitor the overall of Accounting & Finance, Treasury and Corporate Finance, and Taxation
- Set and implement the "Annual Budget" through budgeting process with all departments and "Cash Flow Forecast" including prepare "Financial Analysis Report" by analyzing "Monthly Actual Business Performance" against Budget with "Variance Analysis and Improvement Action Plan"
- Support for "Commercial Finance and New Product Feasibility & Development (NPD) functions for new product launch", provide "Pricing Analysis & Promotional Strategy", conduct the analysis of "all branch Performance Tracking & KPI", and prepare any Financial Reports etc.
- Responsible for the overall Accounting Processes (Month-end & Year-end Closing, Financial Reporting, Accounting Reconciliation, Tax Report, Cash Management and Treasury etc.)
- Ensure that the company's accounting is complied with Thai GAAP, Thai Revenue Department, BOT etc.
- Provided "Project Management Expertise" for the development of new processes and process improvement
- Manage "Capital Expenditure and Operating Expense", and develop "Accounting Policy & Procedures" to improve the efficiency of internal control
- Any management reports as required
- Master's Degree in Accounting, and Finance & Banking
- 10+ years of working experience in Accounting, Finance, FP&A, Financial Reporting, Cash Management, and Treasury Management etc.
- Strong Analytical and Strategic Planning skills, Hands-on, Attention-to-Detail, Proactive, Solid Supervising and Coaching skills, Team-Leader, Good inter-personal & presentation skills
- Good command in English
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901