- Control, plan and monitor work flow process for credit & collection team to be more efficient and productive
- Provide suggestion to collection team and customers regarding payment and collection to maintain company's reputation and customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with outsource and follow up their performance in order to achieve assigned target
- Review and control all documentation from collection and legal teams
- Prepare collection performance report and management report to management
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's or higher in Business Administration, Economic, Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 5 of working in collection function, especially from banking and automotive leasing industries is highly required
- Strong in analytical, logical thinking and communication skills
- Strong in leadership skill
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901