- Responsible for the preparation Accounting transactions to be accurate in accordance with accounting standards and legal requirements.
- Ensure costs calculation, control overall processes of costing, such as Set up calculate standard costs in the system, control cost all inventory transactions.
- Ensure all cost and inventory transactions have been done correctly as Accounting Standard and comply with the regulation.
- Analysis of the company's costing systems to check for mistakes and suggest for improvements.
- Follow-up with various parties to resolve issues related to costs and profitability
- Develop internal organizational documents, policies and procedures
- Participate in budgeting processes
- Provide support and backup to team members to the extent needed
- Collaborate with the accounting team for timely and accurately reporting including SOX compliance and variance analysis
- Liaise with external parties including auditors, tax authority, bank, Company Secretary, vendor & customers.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation
- Implement and improve internal controls that insure accurate reporting and proper safeguarding of company assets.
- Assist in the consolidation and adjustment of subsidiary information in order to prepare accurate internal and external reporting packages in compliance with Thailand Tax, Accounting rules and US GAAP.
- Monthly financial reporting on the Friday after month-end, Statistics and Quarterly schedules on the Danaher required dates.
- Coordinate and review the reconciliations of Thailand general ledger balance sheet accounts on a timely basis.
- Lead in the implementation and continuous improvement of ERP / financial systems.
- Perform other ad hoc assignment
- Bachelor of Graduated in Accounting or Finance, bachelor a plus
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in global logistic business or logistics operations support experience
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a matrix organization supporting cross-functional business partners
- Solid experience in ERP system, strong background in Oracle is a plus
- Adaptability - responds resourcefully to new demands and challenges
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, listening and communication skills
- Self-motivated, confident, results oriented, strong financial acumen
- Ability to influence without authority, collaborate and interact with all levels
- Basic Transfer pricing knowledge/experience is preferred
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 092-456-9955 and ask to speak to Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Unit A, 5th Floor, 496-502 Ploenchit Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901