· 5 years plus working experience as finance analyst
· Drive the focus of company key performance indicators (KPI's).
· Provide accurate reports, insightful analysis to be used as decision making basis.
· Identify and address potential opportunities to improve efficiencies and profitability.
· Support in financial comments/reporting.
· Support in yearly strategy in cooperation with management
· Support in Business Review / Board of Directors' Meeting and General Meeting of Shareholders
· Maintain and develop the corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal control
· Plan and manage implementation of projects to improve the efficiency of finance
· Support the Local Management Team and Regional Management on ad hoc analysis.
· Bachelor's degree or master's degree in accounting/Finance
· At least 5 years' experience in Cost Controller, Financial Analyst, Financial Planning Analyst, Business Controller in manufacturing.
· Experience in Audit firm
· Computer literate and good knowledge of IT systems
· Solid analytical skill
· Good command in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 092-456-9955 and ask to speak to Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Unit A, 5th Floor, 496-502 Ploenchit Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901