Role: General accounting including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations. Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the manager in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
- Perform the day to day activities in relation to the company payable transaction such as A/P, A/R, Invoicing and Taxation
- Prepare payment voucher, withholding tax certification and cheque/wire and record to accounting system
- Prepare withholding tax report for submission to Revenue Department
- Prepare Input tax report for submission to Revenue Department
- Reconciliation for Tax (PND 1, 3, 53, 54)
- Daily Bank reconciliation report
- Review and coordinate with other department for all inventory receipt transactions
- Prepare a period-end closing report and ensure that all accounts are checked, accurate and reconcilable
- Handles assignments involving analysis of financial data of medium complexity
- Other task as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting
- At least 5 years of working experience in accounting and strong accounting principle background
- Good initiative and Dynamic / active person, Interpersonal skills and problem-solving skill
- Good command of English communication skills and computer literacy
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901