Job Title: Assistant Manager - Treasury
- Manage and monitor "Cash Flow & Cash Pooling & Liquidity Management" including daily financial transaction for the overall of Financial Operations
- Be a dealer in Foreign Exchange Transaction such as booking, extension or cancellation FX, Forward and FX Swap with bank including prepare Forward Contract Report
- Deal with banks for "Loan Borrowing" and obtaining "Debt Facility" including manage the company's cash flow to gain the lowest financial cost including prepare the interest report.
- Cooperate with banks for obtaining Letter of Credit L/C), Trust Receipt (T/R), and The debt to assets ratio (D/A) etc.
- Prepare the credit limit of customer report, credit analysis report, cash flow report and financial status report including financial presentation for updating management team
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance and Banking, Accounting or Economics
- 10+ years of working experience in Finance and Funding, Cash & Liability Management, FX Hedging and Treasury Management
- Team-Leader, Good inter-personal and presentation skills, Hard-working, Proactive, Attention-to-Detail, Supervising skill, and Can work as Teamwork
- Good command in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now" For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623, 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901