Assistant GM - PMO
- Plan, execute and implement projects according to stipulated deadlines and within budget.
- Develop and deliver various IT solutions as per the business requirement gathered.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary, during project cycle.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team member.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentation.
- Develop business relationships with vendors or any 3rd party vital to the success of the project.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 10 or more years of IT experience required, including experience in project management or software development and implementation
- 5 or more years of experience in project management. Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate is an advantage
- Must have strong, effective communication, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Good background of software development; Java, PL, SQL (It's Must)
- Experience in Oracle Database
- Good in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by
click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.