Location: Bangkok (Near BTS and MRT station)
Business type: Manufacturing
- Prepare and support audit planning and audit program.
- Plan audit testing strategy and estimate the time for completion of the audit.
- Review audit work papers to ensure compliance standard and Group Internal Audit Methodology.
- Prepare draft internal audit report and identify key risks or gaps with Head of Internal Audit.
- Identify key risks/ gaps including prepare audit report.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor or master's degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 6 years of experience in internal audit from professional firm or Corporate
- Direct experience to work with leading MNC manufacturer is highly required
- Ability to travel for auditing in oversea (APAC and Europe)
- Fluent command of English both written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901