- Prepare and review tax filing for corporate functions such as Income Tax, Deferred Tax assets & liabilities to submit to Revenue Department. Including VAT and WHT returns
- Prepare the statutory reports from general ledger, and liaise with external auditors
- Perform the annual tax returns for the company to submit within statutory deadline
- Legally minimize Tax Liabilities through informed application of Tax laws and regulations
- Prepare and review tax calculations, report accruals, and cooperate with Regional and Global Tax Teams for US reporting process & US GAAP principle to ensure that Tax reports are accurate and complied with global regulations
- Perform "Transfer Pricing" and Tax Compliance by monitoring inter-company's transactions in order to comply with the Thai Revenue Department's requirements
- Provide year-end tax disclosures for both local and US reporting purposes
- Comply information from all group companies to prepare payment instructions on account, all relevant claims, elections, and other external filings and internal reporting
- Responsible for overall Internal Audit work (Internal Control Testing & Operational Audit & IT Audit) and US-SOX including Process Improvement
- Responsible for daily Cash Flow & Liquidity management to ensure timely payments, and to invest cash surplus in Fixed Income & Bond & Debenture etc. including avoid Cash Deficit
- Deal with Bankers to monitor Loan book and cost of financing, source Corporate Loan or Funding for the company's existing operations & new investments
- Manage Foreign Exchange Hedging & Swap
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Accounting
- Experienced in the related fields more than 7+ years from Manufacturing company
- Knowledge in Local GAAP / US GAAP / US-SOX will be an advantage
- Good Planning & Communication skills, Analytical thinking and Hands-on
- Good in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901