- Review / draft agreements and contracts as requested.
- Prepare legal documentation and correspondence.
- Provide advice and assistant on legal issues.
- Handle administration jobs e.g. corporate registration, visa & work permit, etc.
- Do legal research.
- Provide necessary information about new laws and regulations.
- Provide and arrange all necessary documents / tasks required when have BOD and shareholders meeting.
- Coordinate, collect and manage all documents related to the meeting of directors and shareholders.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Law.
- 8 -15 years working experience in Law.
- Able to communicate effectively in English both speaking and written
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Diligent and hardworking, able to work well under pressures.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901