- Oversee the daily operations of the GL/AP/AR functions including process for month-end closing
- Responsible the quarterly/ annual budgeting process
- Prepare and review W/H, VAT and Tax report
- Provide the journal voucher and process month-end closing in SAP
- Upload financial data from SAP, review and reconcile financial data
- Assist to prepare and work on quarterly and annual budgeting process and plans for the entity
- Prepare analytical reports highlighting variances in spending and submit them for review
- Assist Manager to answer and provide data for internal and external Auditor
- Thai nationality only. Female, age under 35
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, related fields
- At least 5 years of experience in related fields
- Knowledge of international/ standard accounting, statutory accounting and reporting
- Team Managing & Coaching skill, Good Communication skill, Ability to prioritize task
- Good working knowledge of MS Office especially Excel
- SAP and business intelligence tools are advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901