Assistant Manager - HR Operations
Location: Bangkok (Metropolitan)
You will be involving in all areas of the HR and can demonstrate experience and success of implementation of HR processes and framework. You should have a track record of managing employee lifecycle and work in an international work environment.
Report to Head Global Operations - Human Resources
- Deliver HR operations on the entire Employee lifecycle for employees (e.g. payroll admin, vendor management, HR audit).
- Implementation and manage HR practices including HRIS, On Boarding, Performance Appraisals, Off Boarding, and Employee Handbook.
- Owner of employee data.
- Prepare, review and support HR reporting.
- HR Compliance (e.g. maintain files & personal sensitive records of employees) and ensure HR governance for all HR systems, processes, and regulations for our offices.
- Conduct induction for new joiners.
- Co-lead, support and manage SOPs for all HR processes.
- Support special projects as needed.
- Thai Nationality.
- Over 5 years of experience in HR operations.
- Understand the HR policies and procedures and business acumen.
- Highly familiar with HR practices and labor laws in Thailand.
- Self-initiative, people oriented and strong communication skills.
- Good interpersonal, team player, enthusiastic, proactive and service-minded
- MUST be able to communicate in English and Thai competently and clearly, both written and verbal, as to communicate with employees, members of the leadership team and business stakeholders.
- MUST be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a professional manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities in a timely manner.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901