- Design and maintain an effective internal control environment over financial reporting
- Ensure risk assessment and control frameworks are in place, and running effectively and efficiently
- Keep a company from engaging in potentially illegal or unethical activities
- Be comfortable in driving outcomes and managing processes with cross functional teams as well as providing solutions to complex issues
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related field with CPA/CIA is a plus
- At least 5 years of work experience with well-known International audit firms and leading FMCG
- Working knowledge of the COSO internal controls framework
- Experience in creative solutioning in a dynamic, fast-paced and multi-project environment
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and process improvement skills
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative and displays a high energy level
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901