Job Title: Assistant Manager - Legal (International Contract)
- Involve in international transactions and investment projects including review & draft "International Contract", "Trademark", "Copyright", "Intellectual Property Law", and other "Foreign Investment and International Business", and provide other professional legal services for the company's international business expansion
- Coordinate and work closely with external lawyer and legal advisor for each international Transaction, and negotiate all kinds of commercial agreements
- Advising on any regulatory matters and preparing applications for foreign investments and company registration including transfer of business in Thailand with government agencies
- Provide legal advice to support the business units and to ensure that all business goals are met with minimum risk exposure
- Conduct preliminary due-diligence of potential investment
- Conduct legal research in several areas to provide legal advice
- Master's Degree in Law or Related Fields
- Minimum 4+ years in related working experience
- "Lawyer License" is an advantage
- Good inter-personal and presentation skills, Service-minded, Can work both independently and as teamwork, Strategic Thinking, Hands-on and Team-Leader
- Fluent in English
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901