- Responsible for brand building through set of marketing strategies in order to ensure that customers are being communicated correctly
- Evaluate outcome of launched promotional and advertising campaigns to ensure the effectiveness of implementation of marketing activities on new launched products
- Work closely with sales team to ensure the effectiveness of promotional plans and activities via product analysis and report
- Develop and implement communication strategy in order to build good relationship with beauty editor, send press release to magazine and online media, control media budget and analyse media efficiency
- Analyze customer feedback to improve marketing activities to increase sales effectiveness
- Plan, manage and monitor A&P budget and actual expenditure in order to make sure that budget is being controlled
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in FMCG for more than 2 years in personal care or cosmetic category
- Having experience in AC Nielson would be preferred
- Ability to understand customer and market dynamics
- Good command in English
- Love to work in Japanese culture
- Passionate in personal care and cosmetic products
- Happy to take care a lot of small brands
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8660. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901