Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proceed appropriate manipulation to enhance brand awareness and good reputation of corporate among specific target group and overall society.
- Ensure compliance with all brand guideline both internal and external communication.
- Assistance of collaborative marketing activities of group companies.
- Dealing with enquiries from public via email, the press (Thai and Japanese media), and related organizations.
- Publish activities on the media and hold periodical events.
- Manage and distribute press releases/photo release/ news scoop to targeted media and internal media.
- Responsible for Global Integrated Website such as google analytic, update information and recheck data published on website as well as Total Solution Showcase such as presenter, etc.
- Create new idea of give away, brochure, and communication materials.
- Maintain good relations with the press, media agency in Thailand
- Supporting the development of the market for our new business in Thailand for our unexplored business.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies, Communicating with colleagues and key spokespeople.
- Managing and distributing the online News clipping for the executives and relevant person.
- Age 32-35 years old, bachelor's degree in Communication, Public relations or related fields
- At least 5-7 years of experiences of in Public Relations or Marketing Communication or communication fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong presentation abilities both in Thai and English. (international / overseas experience in as advantage)
- Proactive and able to work well in a dynamic workplace environment
- Efficient in project management for many activities in & out office.
- Passionate in advertising, efficient, detail-oriented, pleasant, outgoing attitude and engaging personality is highly desirable.
- Resourceful with excellent multi-task and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills with Can-Do Attitude
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8652. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901