- Proven ability to manage and verify process, product quality-related document on food safety, product compliance statements, and the documents that related to quality assurance and quality agreement.
- Guidance and improvement work for quality-related processes and procedures
- Monitoring and managing product quality compliance and conformance to customers' needs
- Identifies and manages potential business risks and opportunities within the area of responsibility.
- Responding and providing the information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Finding and searching the opportunities and implements solutions to improve work process efficiency
- Minimum of 5 year- experienced in quality assurance management or auditing
- Very good understanding of the global quality requirement, (BRC, FSSC 22000, GFSI or other similar)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Science, Food Science, E or related manufacturing fields
- Good communication skill and presentation skill
- Able to pass on and teach new knowledge to others at all levels.
- Promote food safety, food defense awareness to the team.
- Good collaboration in team activities
- Opened mind and can-do attitude.
- Good command of English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02- 0787338 and ask to speak to the Industrial Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No.S5001, 5th Floor, 496-502
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901