Business Industry: Automotive
- Manage teams to achieve KPIs
- Lead quality improvement and quality system.
- Ensure good incoming materials and good products
- Ensure effectiveness of containment actions and CAPA
- Supervise functions of CQE, SQE, IPQA, OQA, Final Inspection and Metrology
- Ensure all activities in quality department are on track
- Experience in quality management level 3- 5 years.
- Experience in CNC Industry will be advantage
- Bachelor's degree of Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Technology or related field.
- Good knowledge and skill of Six Sigma, FMEA, 8D, SPC, MSA, VDA 6.3 ,IATF:16949, ISO:14001
- Good management skills
- Good PDCA skill and leadership
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8642 and ask to speak to the Industrial 5 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901