Job Title: Assistant Vice President - Accounting (Hotel)
Location: MRT Line
- Lead and manage team in conducting full loop of Accounting (Month-end closing, Quarterly-end closing, Year-end closing, Consolidation Report, and Tax matters etc.), and prepare note & detail to Financial Statement
- Manage overall accounting department with spirit of developing & coaching team, encouraging the working environment, and creating a departmental culture & vision
- Liaise and cooperate with audit team (both External Auditor and Internal Auditor) by taking full responsibility during quarterly and annually audit process & period
- Analyze periodical business performance, and any discrepancies
- Initiate and enhance financial policies and procedures across Accounting Department as well as Finance Department
- Develop reports of all accounting related matters and taxation matters
- Engage across Accounting Department in implementing audit findings with a prospect of improving the business's financial performance
- Collaborate with external parties such as Tax Advisors, Auditors and Revenue Department etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with at least 7 years of related accounting experience and in a managerial level
- MBA or CPA is an advantage
- Working experience or Background from External Audit or Financial Audit from Audit Firm (Big 4)
- Good people skill, Hands-on, Team-Leader, Coaching & Supervising skills, Good presentation & communication skills, and able to deliver completed assignments as deadline
- Good command in English
and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901