Job Title: Head of Finance - Thailand & Vietnam (Pharmaceutical)
- Responsible for the company's financial reporting, financial plans, finance and accounting policies/ practices and the conduct of its relationship with banks
- Providing financial insights and decision support to Country Manager, Country and Regional Sales & Marketing Leaders as well as communicating with and supporting the Director Finance
- Lead and coordinate the development of strategic and annual business plans and budgets as well as periodic forecasting processes
- Coordinate and supervise all accounting, statutory and tax activities in in compliance with local regulations, US GAAP, and company policies
- Work in partnership with local support functions as well as regional/international finance, including Corporate Finance, Finance Operations, International Office Finance, Finance Shared Service Center (FSSC), International Tax, International Treasury, etc.
- Accounts receivable management, working with local resources, commercial leaders, and FSSC to achieve timely collections and company DSO targets
- Coaching and development planning to ensure employees can reach their highest potential
- Act as point of contact and coordinate resolution of legal matters with International Legal team and external lawyers
- Thai national only
- Bachelor's in Accounting and Master's Degree in Finance or related field
- Overseas graduate and CPA holder is a plus
- Experience in overall Accounting, Finance, and Tax
- 2+ years experience at Director level or leading Finance position with well-known firms
- Industries within Pharmaceutical, Consumer, FMCG, and Manufacturing is preferred
- Regional finance management responsibility would have an advantage
- Would prefer someone with Share Service experience, but not a must
- Good knowledge in SAP
- Fluent command of English both in spoken and written
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901