Asst. Store Manager / Asst. Boutique Manager
(Luxury Brand - Bangkok Area)
Business: Luxury Brand Fashion, Bag & Accessories
- Optimize sales opportunities, manage and support sales team to achieve sales target
- Communicate and inspire the team on corporate sales strategy and relevant business information (animate morning briefings, training)
- Implement and follow proper visual presentation guidelines and customer service guidelines with high standard.
- Support the team in building long term Client relationship, leveraging the different client royalty tools
- Establish a Client-centric mindset in store to ensure the highest level of Client experience and proactively handle Client-related situations
Store Operation Management
- Ensure proper inventory mix matching to market needs.
- Review merchandise assortment on regular basis. Plan and take necessary steps to optimize stock level and stock mix to reflect sales, buying trends and customer demands.
- Instruct and supervise staff in the correct execution of all operating procedures, including merchandise receipt, pricing, counts, and sales.
- Make timely window and interior display changes pro-actively to feature various new items and create excitement.
- Identify, recruit and develop talents, secure succession plans in collaboration with the Store Manager
- Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations.
- Uphold excellent quality, in conjunction with efficient and friendly customer service.
- Monitor staff performance to ensure that excellent customer service is maintained
- Motivate staff to achieve sales goals.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related field, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in fashion or retail business, luxury products is a plus.
- Excellent Customer Services - Service minded with client-centric mind set.
- Problem-solving skills and result oriented.
- Team player and good Leadership Skill.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8615 and ask to speak to K. Rapirat (Consumer Team)
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901