Assistant HR Manager
- Support HR Manager on Payroll, employee relation, recruit and selection process including administration.
- Implementing and evaluating internal communications strategies to engage employees with business objectives and enhance motivation
- Promoting the organization's purpose, Vision and Values, and assisting in building the desired culture.
- Managing and implementing all external communication materials and platforms to improve employer's branding initiatives. Developing and implementing the Company's employee engagement activities so that levels of employees' engagement, satisfaction and commitment are at the highest possible.
- Monitoring employee's survey and interpret the results for recommended activities in order to improve employee working environment and promote the company as a great place to work.
- Lead in company's events such as annual staff party; merit making or any activities that increase employee engagement level and employee satisfaction.
- Visit Rayong Plant to build and maintain relationship with employees.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in any related field
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in HR Generalist focusing on Payroll operation and employee relations/employee engagement.
- Experienced in Business Plus (payroll program) is a plus.
- Able to travel to work at upcountry every month.
- Have own car with license
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive, multi-tasking, problem solving skills, negotiation skills
- Good command in English with written and verbal skills
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to the HRTeam. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901