Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Client Info: We are recruiting on behalf of an international safety inspection provider for the position of Auditor. Our client tests technical products, systems and solutions for companies to ensure fitness for human. Delivered through their experts, the company has achieved over €1.8 billion revenue to achieve position of global market leader.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Provide independent assessment of management systems for medical devices (e.g. Medical CE; GDPMDS; and, ISO 13485).
- Perform audit process and procedures in accordance to accreditation requirements.
- Coordinate audit plan, conduct on-site visits and produce assessment reports.
- Provide audit documentation for technical and certification reviews.
- Work as team to become audit provider of choice for customers through efficient delivery of services.
- Develop and deliver presentation and training where required.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, with Postgraduate Degree being a bonus.
- Able to communicate in English, working with foreign offices.
- Passed Lead Assessor Course (e.g. Medical CE; GDPMDS; and, ISO 13485).
- Experienced in industrial standards and accreditation processes for medical devices.