Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, code, and maintain automated test applications.
- Create and maintain software test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Specify, deduct, and document requirements and user stories.
- Perform and document tests based on requirements.
- Code well-commented automated test scripts using xUnit, nUnit, specflow & selenium.
- Address technical issues through research, investigation, and debugging.
- 3 or more years in Object Oriented Programming, Analysis and Design.
- 3 or more years in C# Experience.
- Experience using GIT.
- Integrating automated tests with CI server.
- Unit testing, integration testing & user acceptance testing.
- Test driven development.
- Writing acceptance criteria & user stories for automated tests.
- Aware of current software development strategies, tools, and methodologies.
- English language skills required.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901