Job Title: AVP - Accounting
Business type: Manufacturing
- Monitor and ensure company financial reports are maintained in compliance with company policies
- Review and monitor all consolidate financial statement report for company and competitors including provide a solution for Management.
- Manage cost control and rolling cost analysis.
- Manage company cash flow, searching for new source of funding to support working capital.
- Maintain good relationship with banks or other financial institution for loaning
- Provide recommendation regarding to group's accounting standard and accounting policy
- Set up a new policy and run feasibility study for new investment project
- Master's degree in Accounting, preferred age around 40-45 years olds
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in consolidation report, cost analysis, finance and treasury functions from public companies.
- Strong experience in supervisory skill and direct experience in manufacturing industries is highly required.
- Good knowledge in taxation, Thai accounting standard and IFRS.
- Strong in analytical, systematic thinking and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills including proficiency in English language
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8658 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106-8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901