- Monitor and supervise in all accounting, finance and tax matters.
- Support company by working closely with External Auditor and provide all accounting & finance information for IPO process
- Prepare a consolidate financial statement report for the group of company
- Ensure company financial reports and the whole accounting closing are maintained in compliance with company policies and local statutory requirement.
- Provide recommendation regarding to group's accounting standard and accounting policy.
- Establish, develop and maintain the department procedures and ensure the effectiveness of the internal control.
- Liaise with the internal/ external auditor, the Revenue department, bank and other related regulators.
- Perform the tasks as requested by the Management.
- Thai nationality only
- Master's degree in Accounting from reputable university
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in consolidation report, finance and accounting functions from public companies
- Strong experience in supervisory skill and direct experience in real estate industry is highly required.
- Strong in financial model, feasibility study and project control
- Audit background from Professional firms is required
- Leadership skill, discipline and good time management skills.
- Strong in analytical, systematic thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills including proficiency in English language
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901