- Prepare agenda, presentation, and paper for board meeting, executive committee meeting, audit committee meeting, remuneration committee meeting.
- Arrange with presentation, relevant documents, and register system for annual and extraordinary general meetings of shareholders, and to attend the meetings in order to ensure compliance with the legal requirements.
- Ensure compliance of company policy and compliance of rules and regulations of the Office of Insurance Commission (OIC), the Stock Exchange of Thailand, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and related laws and regulations.
- Ensure disclosure comply with OIC, SET/SEC requirements, including disclose of Annual report.
- Perform general legal duties and provide general legal advice for the company.
- Coordinate with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Law
- Minimum 5 years experiences in related field with well-regarded law firm or as in-house counsel with a respectable listed company
- Must have experience as Company Secretary
- Knowledge of SEC/SET/OIC rules, regulation and requirements, Public Company Act, Thai Corporate and Commercial Laws
- Lawyer license is preferable
- Good commercial contract drafting skills and an ability to deal with commercial transactions
- Ability to work independently or as a team with good interpersonal and skills
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7327 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor,
496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901