- Provide compliance advice service to company to ensure that company's business operation comply with SET, TFEX, SEC, ASCO, AMLO and other related requirements
- Develop, initiate, monitor and maintain policies and procedures in order to compliance with policy and prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct
- Enhances existing procedures and practice in line with compliance best practice requirements
- Conduct gap analysis concerning the changes in laws and regulations which would impact company's business.
- Manage regulatory issues and maintain good relationship with regulators
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g., risk management, internal audit, etc.) on compliance issues, investigation as well as resolution also consult with legal in legal compliance issue
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Laws, Governance, Accounting, or related fields
- At least 10 years working experience in Governance, Ethics, Compliance, Corruption, Policies, or Risk, with well-known companies
- Good knowledge and understanding the rules and regulation of SET, TFEX, SEC, ASCO, AMLO would be preferred
- Excellent in analytical skill, ability to work under pressure and good inter-relationship skill
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
- Fluent in Thai and English, both writing and speaking
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901