Job Title: AVP - Corporate Finance and Funding
Location: MRT Line
- Formulate "Feasibility Study" to support Financial Planning, Budget & Forecasting
- Manage "Due-Diligence Process" on Corporate Financial Deals including lead team in Deal Structuring, Closing of M&A transactions, and Divestment
- Advise Management Team for "Fund Raising" by issuing Initial Public Offering (IPO), secondary public offering (SPO), warrant issuing etc.
- Prepare the appropriate Financing Tools for "Debt and Equity" in Capital Markets to match with "Funding Plan and Return on Investment of each investment projects"
- Review and negotiate for "Commercial Terms & Agreement" including Share Purchase Agreement, JV Agreement etc.
- Prepare "Presentation Material" (current economic situation, investment opportunity, financial model etc.) for the assigned projects, and present to Management Team and relevant stakeholders
- Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Related Fields with at least 7 years of experience in Financial Analysis, Financial Structuring and Investment
- Background from Investment Banking would be an advantage
- Good people skills, Hands-on, Team-Leader, Supervising skill, Good presentation & communication skills, and able to deliver completed assignments as deadline
- Fluent in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity
and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901