Job Title: AVP - Corporate Strategy and Business Development
Industry: Mixed Business
- Monitor, review and communicate the company's business performance and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to Management Team
- Manage and initiate the company's Annual Work Plan, Budgeting, Corporate Governance Risk and Compliance, Technology Disruption, Operational Excellence, Business Continuity Management Plan, Communication Package, and Future Roadmap
- Lead the company's Strategy Review and create the company's 5-years-Business Plan and Investment Opportunities including Long-Term Strategic Planning
- Act as a Strategic Partner for Operations Team, Assurance Group and Safety, Security and other departments
- Prepare and present "Annual and Sustainability Report, Monthly & Quarterly Performance Review Report, Safety & Security & Health and Environment Management Report, MD&A Report for Board of Directors"
- Master's Degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or Related Fields
- 6+ years of working experience in Business Strategy Planning, Long-Term Strategy, Enterprise Risk Management, Business Planning, and Business Development
- Initiative, Good inter-personal & people skills, Dynamic, Self-Starter, Strategic Thinking, Planning skill and Proactive
- Good command in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901