Job Title: AVP - Costing
- Perform cost accounting function including analysis of production cost and operation cost comparing with standard cost and actual performance.
- Analyze actual manufacturing cost and review cost saving reports.
- Analyze of budget performance of each department and prepare budget performance report.
- Plan and manage the company cash flow, and annual budget and forecast
- Provide consultation on accounting and financial functions to each business unit.
- Prepare financial management reports and analysis of P&L, BL, and cash flow.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor or master's degree in Accounting or Finance fields
- Minimum 8 years of experience in cost accounting
- Proficient in using MS Office and accounting system (SAP)
- Leadership skill, flexible with can do attitude and ability to work multi-task and under pressure and tight deadline.
- Good command of English both in written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 and 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901