Job Title: AVP - Finance Planning & Analysis
- Responsible for portfolio management e.g. hire purchase, loan, life and non-life insurance
- Lead the process of planning & budget, analyse P&L compare with budget
- Analysis of financial statements, industry trends, business model, financial perspectives
- Report business opportunities and risks.
- Planning, rolling forecast, short & long-term projection and performance reporting
- Update and analyse key top-line to front-end team management to ensure to deliver target
- Lead & monitor performance of product and recommend area of improvement to management
- Review campaigns and create profitability model by changing sales scheme incentive
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA highly preferred
- 10+ years of strong experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, Financial Reporting, Planning, Forecasting, Budgeting, and Management Reporting
- Experience must come from Banking, Financial Service, Insurance, and Leasing industry
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Good communication skills. Excellent planning capabilities and high work standards
- Fluent in English listening, written and spoken
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901