- Responsible for drafting and reviewing various kinds of contracts and other legal documentation to support Company
- Managing and identifying legal and commercial risks of all require agreements of the assignment, preparing legal risk assessment report and providing advice for management making decision.
- Providing legal advice and opinion for company operation.
- Coordinating and liaising with other to ensure robust and effective coverage for any local laws, regulation issues, and any legal related matters\
- Keeping up to date with new legislations and legal trend which affect tools, processes, systems, and frameworks relevant to the role
- Leading/Supervising subordinates in the team to improve and ensure optimal performance
- Managing other tasks as assigned by Vice President
- Bachelor's and Master's degree in laws
- At least 8 years of work experiences in commercial contracts.
- Telcom law knowledge/experience is preferable
- Excellent in communication skill
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
- Fluent in both written and spoken English Language
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901