SM/ AVP-Postpaid Pricing
- Pricing strategy - develop and communicate pricing strategy, concepts, structure, policies and processes to organization.
- New product pricing - Work collaboratively with relevant teams (e.g. marketing, finance, customer insights) to model pricing structure and simulate profitability expectations of new product launches
- Tactical pricing - analyze customer insights, market dynamics, and competitors' pricing activities to evaluate implications for the company. Determine optimal responses to competitors' moves using analytical frameworks and financial models
- Handset Pricing - provide both strategic approach for handset bundle offering and recommendation for handset financing by using tariff performance and customer lifetime value
- Identify and resolve complex business issues in customer acquisition, retention, and revenue enhancement
- Highly analytical with strong financial modeling (e.g. business case analytics, performance analysis, forecasting)
- Excellent problem solving and logical thinking, with demonstrated ability to solve complex & unstructured problems
- Quick learner with positive and can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Good verbal & written communication - both Thai and English
- Prior experience in pricing and/or telecommunication industry highly preferred
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901