Job Title: AVP - Risk Management
Industry: Mixed Business
- Implement all aspects of the Operational Risk Management (ORM) Framework, including Risk and Control Self Assessments and Key Risk Indicators (KRI's), Business Impact Assessment, Business Process's Risk Management and Internal Control Activities
- Identify risk issues impacting the business as well as conducting control reviews or gap analysis for existing processes as needed
- Provide operational risk consulting to support the business units including perform risk report for top management
- Train the business units in order to promote risk management awareness, and identify knowledge gaps and conduct suitable staff training on operational risk
- Be the module leader on operational risk reporting of the Governance, Risk and Compliance system (GRC) project
- Implement operational toolkits across units and closely monitor its effectiveness in delivering the process improvement
- Maintained and reviewed policies and procedures as well as worked with functional heads to implement corporate policies and procedures in their areas
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Related fields
- Experienced 10+ years in Risk Management, Internal Control, Business Process Improvement, and Internal Audit
- Excellent command in English
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623,02-106-8658 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901