- Development of corporate long-term strategy.
- Guiding, driving and supporting various strategic projects across organization. In this regards, the unit is essentially an internal strategy consulting for company.
- Overall portfolio management and development.
- Running new businesses, including Internet of Things or Smart Farming etc.
- Work closely with senior executives & CEO.
- Responsible for leading projects and more junior team members across the areas described above.
- Additionally, you will be a discussion partner for senior executives.
- Be expected to "roll up your sleeves" to perform analysis and prepare discussion material yourself when required.
- Minimum of a Master's degree, with outstanding academic results.
- 5-10 years of work experience with impressive results, including at least 2 years from working with strategy development at one of the leading management consulting firms.
- Sound judgment, excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and orally.
- Experience from and strong ability to work with & influence top executives.
- A proved track record of leading teams of high caliber people.
- A strong interest in mobile, internet, digital or mobile businesses.
- A passion for further developing company as one of Thailand's leading companies.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to the FinanceTeam3.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901