Job Title: AVP - Treasury and Funding
- Seek and optimize "the sources of Fund", forecast and manage "Cash Flow and Liquidity Management" to minimize Interest Rate Costs
- Monitor "Working Capital", review and develop the company's Policies and Procedures related to Working Capital and Financial Model
- Estimate and forecast "Cash and Funding Need" including raise "Funding" through many channels such as "Debt and Liability" & "Debenture Issuance & "Improvement and Re-Design of the company's policies" that impact the obligation of working capital amount to drive the business
- Manage the liquidity and hedge Interest Rate's Risk and Fluctuation
- Conduct "Budgeting and Cash Flow Forecast including Cash on-hand", "Net Liability and Debt", "Working Capital and Bank Fee"
- Advise management team for Fund Management, Financial Advisory Solutions for all depository bank account and all payments including cash collection
- Prepare management reports to analyze business growth and market conditions & funding status & ROI (Return on Investment) etc.
- Master's Degree in Finance and Banking, Economics or Related Fields
- 8+ years of working experience in Finance and Funding, Financial Reporting, Cash & Liability Management, and Treasury Management
- Team-Leader, Good inter-personal and presentation skills, Hard-working, Proactive, Attention-to-Detail, Analytical Thinking, and Can work as Teamwork
- Good command in English
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901