- Managed requirements' scope to satisfy timeline and budget
- Built business requirements document and managed for sign-off within timeline
- Led and facilitated a meeting for requirement gathering with business users
- Designed to-be process for complaint management
- Reviewed functional specification document delivered by vendor to ensure least gaps between requirements and application's out of shelf's features
- Coordinated with related parties (e.g. IT team, risk management) to ensure procedure and standard
- Built UAT test scenarios, test cases, and test scripts
- Provided defect analysis and post production support
- Built user manual to support end user's operations
- At least 5 years of working experience in Business Analyst and PMO
- Having background of Process Improvement/ Transformation/ Application Development is your big plus.
- Good English communication is required.
- PMO task is foundation and its 30 % of work another 70% is BA function.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901