- Execute project plans and meet changing needs and requirements
- Manage and report project scope and day-to-day operational aspects
- Utilize project management methods and tools
- Ensure milestones and project delivery are on time
- Lead the project team in discussion and documentation of lessons learned
- Resolve and/or escalate issues surrounding a project in a timely manner
- Report to Senior Stakeholders on projects progress and interventions required
- Identify opportunities to enhance project's processes and outcomes
- Align with stakeholders across the organization to achieve support and buy-in
- Learn formal and informal educational opportunities to expand knowledge and improve skills
- Assist other Project Managers with issue resolution and best practices
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Banking, Economics or related fields
- At least 5 years of Project Management experience required from well-known firms
- Would prefer Financial Services or Management Consulting Firms
- Roles such as PMO, Business Transformation, Digital Transformation, Project Management, Process Improvement and Strategy roles would have an advantage
- Possesses a solid understanding of operational processes and procedures (i.e. Digital Banking, Transformation, Transactional Banking)
- Strong coaching skills and leadership to manage projects and teams
- Project Management / Process Improvement / Lean Six Sigma Certification is a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent command of English both in spoken and written
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901